Friday, May 15, 2015

Mascara Review: Tarte Lights, Cameras, Flashes! Statement Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Tarte Lights, Cameras, Flashes! Statement Mascara.
Without mascara
With mascara
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued. 

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black.. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong - no smudging, no flaking, nothing annoying. 

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a volumizing, curling and lengthening mascara.

Alright so... this mascara delivers all of its promises. That said... I love the look it gives and think it's pretty nice BUT... I find that the wand is rather pokey, I like to really get into the root of my lashes and I find that this mascara wand always feels really pokey when I do so, it's quite uncomfortable.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment