Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay Cheek Palette Review

Eeh I'm so excited to be talking about these palettes I've got lately and holiday launches and the fact that I finally organized my makeup collection so things are for more streamlined than they once were. 
Availability: This palette has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes. 
Notes: I'll speak a bit about the packaging before I show you the shades - firstly, I mean this FEELS incredibly holiday, making it a beautiful gift. It comes packaged in pretty holiday packaging. The palette itself is this sparkly metallic golden-silver awesomeness. It's very sleek which makes it perfect for travel or for having in a kit if you're a makeup artist.
Ok let's speak a little bit about the blushes themselves before I get to individual color reviews. This contains 4 blushes and one bronzer. All have the signature Tarte smooth texture with beautiful color payoff. The 12-hr lasting claim I've found to be true with brighter colors but softer ones tend to fade. This contains three permanent shades - Dazzled, Dollface, and Park Ave Princess (the matte version) as well as two exclusive shades - Crave and Darling. Onto the review then:
Crave is described as a pink peach. I'd describe it as a bright matte pink-based coral. 
Dazzled is described as a soft rose. To me it's a matte dusty rosy plum with a gold micro-shimmer.
Darling is described as a nude melon. I'd have to agree with that. This is matte. :P Unfortunately mine broke, but it's still useable.
Dollface is described as a soft rose. I'd describe it as a matte blue-based softened hot pink. It's so much brighter in person and one I've been lemming over for years now but just hadn't given in until this beautiful palette hit the shelves. It's so beautiful and gives such a nice brightness to the face. Worth it. :D
Park Ave Princess is a soft satiny bronze.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this lovely myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment