Thursday, July 2, 2026

June 2026 Arrivals

Ok folks! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

IMG20260701122839

1.  Reihaku Hatomugi The facial foam : I'm running low on my current cleanser so I decided to give this one a try.

2. Organic Kitchen Reboot Revitalizing Face Mask: One of my current masks is running low and since I like to rotate through my collection I decided to go ahead and pick this one up again because I remember liking the way it made my skin feel. 

3. ORLY Nail Lacquer in Happy Camper: I might have mentioned that my regular nail polish collection has dwindled and I was hoping to rely on the mass of gel polishes my friend generously gifted to me. Unfortunately since I can't do gel without suffering nail damage I am slowly building my collection back up. As you all know, I love a good mint polish so when I saw this I couldn't pass it up. 

4. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in It's Sherbert Day: I feel like I haven't had a periwinkle nail polish in quite a while and remember loving having one so I decided to pick this up. It has a really pretty pearl in it too so I'm excited to try it out. 

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items listed above myself. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment