Saturday, May 26, 2018

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Pur Minerals Beauty in Numbers Palette,peripera 10 Be Lovely Wholly Deep Jewel Pot , and peripera 7 Be Trendy Wholly Deep Jewel Pot

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag.

Here are the looks I did using the palette:




















So as you can see I created a bunch of colorful and neutral looks using this palette. I have been using the Decide Now! app and playing "Palette Roulette" as inspired by xsparkage and it's been so much fun and takes the guesswork out of figuring out which colors to use every day. I just roll 5 shades and work with them for the most part - sometimes I'll add a blending shade or highlight as necessary. I have neglected this palette for years, sadly... The majority of the colors in here have a satin finish but they're all beautifully pigmented and blend into one another like a dream. It's a wonderful neutral palette with pops of subtle color like the navy, old gold, soft pink, and muted grey-green. I have really enjoyed busting this out this month and playing with it, I'm definitely holding on to it along with the beautiful glittery pigments - I love the metallic, foiled finish they provide and how technically they can be used on their own or to boost a look when applied over existing eyeshadow. Beautiful!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer:  I purchased everything you see myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment