Monday, September 2, 2024

August 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Isehan Kiss Me Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence Alcohol Free SPF 50+ PA++++ x2: I'm running low on my sunscreen and needed to replenish, since these were on sale if you purchase two, I decided to just go for it.

2. PRORANCE International Gold Snail BB Cream: I'm also running low on my BB cream so I picked this one up to try.

3. wet n wild Rose Addiction Photo Focus 3-in-1 Primer Water: An old favorite is back, I stopped purchasing this because the Milani one is less expensive, but since my drugstore was out, I decided to pick this up for nostalgia's sake. 

4. The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: I'm running out of my squalane oil as well and since this is an absolute must-have for my skincare collection, I've replenished it as well. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment