Thursday, August 22, 2024

Sunscreen Review: Isehan Kiss Me Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence Alcohol Free SPF 50+ PA++++

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Isehan Kiss Me Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence Alcohol Free SPF 50+ PA++++.

Availability: This retails anywhere between $10 - $20 for a 50g tube and is available at stylevana.com, yamibuy.com, amazon.com, sayweee.com, dokodemo.com, koreanbuys.com, 36best.com, and yesstyle.com. 

Would I buy this again?: Probably not. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to yesstyle.com: 
Water-based formulation contains 86% moisturizing ingredients including three types of hyaluronic acid and three antioxidants that enhance skin's hydration levels. The chemical and physical sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection of SPF50+ PA++++. Lightweight gel texture applies smoothly and cleanly without any white cast while remaining sebum-resistant. The product leaves a natural-looking radiant finish.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Hyaluronic Acid: Assists skin in retaining moisture, holds up to 1000x its own weight in moisture.
Yukinoshita (Tiger Grass) Extract: Has hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties; can help prevent UV damage by suppressing DNA damage caused by UVA rays. 
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Has hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. 
Royal Jelly Extract: Has hydrating properties and helps skin retain moisture.

What is the texture like?
This starts off as a very creamy gel-cream that blends out into a watery serum. It feels refreshing when applied. 

Is it scented?
This has a intense floral, powdery, soap-like scent. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I purchased this because it was on sale at my local Teso Life at 2 for $14 and since a lot of people online wrote in their reviews that this was gentle and non-irritating I decided to go ahead and try it out. Both in terms of packaging and the way it functions and feels, this reminds me of my beloved Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++. However, I will most likely repurchase the Biore again when I run out of this, mainly because the scent of this is really intense for me when I apply it, to the point where it occasionally makes me gag; I also feel like the Biore one is more hydrating.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment