Saturday, August 3, 2024

July 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Duo Brush-On Adhesive with Vitamins: I needed to replenish my lash glue and this has been a long-time go-to for me so I decided to just stick with what I know.

2. Compliment Lavender and Blueberry Clay Face Mask: I am currently running low on my face masks so I decided to pick this one up and see how I like it.

3. e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter in Fair: Given that I finished a bottle of this, I decided to try it in a lighter shade to see if I like that better (although odd that 0.5 and 1 are both called Fair). 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment