Wednesday, July 3, 2024

June 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. mixsoon Glacier Water Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Since my current serum is beginning to run out I decided to replenish and try out something new. The tester of this serum felt lightweight, hydrating, and refreshing on my skin so I decided to give it a try. 

2. Ardell Professional Wispies x6: I haven't had these lashes in quite a while and remember loving how natural they looked years ago. So, I decided to just go ahead and pick up the six pack since I don't have any more lashes to wear and I had a discount on these.

3. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner: My liner is coming to its tail end and isn't going on as pigmented and smooth as it once did so it's that time to replace it.

4. L'Oreal Telescopic Intense Lash Length Original Mascara: Much like the liner above, my mascara is drying out and its performance is not up to par, so it also needed replacing. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment