Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Mascara Review: L'Oreal Telescopic Intense Lash Length Original Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal Telescopic Intense Lash Length Original Mascara in Black.
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails anywhere from about $8 - $20 and is generally available at drugstores (and their respective websites) that sell L'oreal. I cannot guarantee availability so you may want to call your local store ahead of time.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: This mascara comes in three blacks and a black-brown.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to lorealparisusa.com: Telescopic® Original Mascara's washable formula enhances lashes with intense length, up to 60 percent longer lashes, and unique lash by lash separation.

Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Honestly, I find this mascara to be alright, it's good if you just want to give your lashes a mostly natural look and a dark tint. That said, I'm someone who obviously prefers my makeup more dramatic and I like a mascara to give my lashes definition, noticeable length, and volume - and while this did give me some length and a bit of lift and curl, I just don't feel like it gave me the voluminous oomph I'm looking for. Additionally, maybe it's because the mascara is still fresh, but I think it's a bit clumpy, nothing awful or anything, but it's not clump-free. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging although lots of folks online say this smudges on them, so watch out for that if you decide to try it for yourself. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment