Saturday, November 5, 2022

October 2022 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials

1. up&up 100% acetone nail polish remover dip-it: My nail polish remover is getting really gross and since I was in Target I decided to pick this up and see how I like it.

2. Shop Miss A Haul: Honestly I decided to make this purchase because I wanted to try out their razors (which I don't mention on here because I don't really talk about shaving on here) but decided to also stock up on more of the Faux Mink lashes because I really like the Krissi pair that I purchased in my August haul
AOA Microfiber Washcloth Towel - 4 pc set
A+ Glam 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Jeju x2
A+ Glam 3D Faux Mink Lashes - New York
A+ Glam 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Paris x2
A+ Glam 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Dallas
A+ Glam 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Amsterdam
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Terry
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Krissi x2
Paw Paw: 3D Faux Mink Lashes - Brianna

3. Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer in J21: I'm running low on concealer and I remember this lasting a long time and me really loving it so I decided to pick it up again.

4. Rebels Refinery The Pineapple Lip Balm in Strawberry Mango: One of my friends got me this as a belated birthday gift and it smells absolutely delicious.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Rebels Refinery item.

No comments:

Post a Comment