Monday, November 7, 2022

Lip Balm Review: Rebels Refinery Strawberry Mango The Pineapple Lip Balm

Today's lip care review is going to be on Rebels Refinery The Pineapple Lip Balm in Strawberry Mango.

Availability: This retails at $6 at rebelsrefinery.com. 
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: The balm has a sweet, fruity, candy-like scent, I don't know that I'd place it as specifically being a strawberry mango scent but I think it smells yummy. It feels nice going on but honestly I wouldn't say that it offers enough hydration if you're looking for something to help manage dryness, it more so keeps lips that already hydrated stay soft and smooth. It wore off entirely in about two hours time. I wish this were more moisturizing because it feels nice going on and it smells nice but it just doesn't have lasting power.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I received this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment