Tuesday, October 4, 2022

September 2022 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do. I can't believe there haven't been any departures since May but I guess I've been liking the stuff I've played with this year thus far.

1. ColourPop The Mandalorian The Child Pressed Powder Palette: So while I mentioned in my Love It or Leave It post that I liked the versatility and depth of color in this palette I also found the darker colors here difficult to blend. If I am honest with myself I just don't see myself reaching for this palette after I'm done playing with it for my testing phase so I feel it's better for me to pass it along to someone who can make better use of it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased the palette mentioned myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment