Monday, October 10, 2022

Candle Review: Greenleaf Dahlia & White Musk

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Greenleaf Dahlia & White Musk
Availability:  This currently retails at $20 for 13 oz. 
Would I buy this again?: I'm unsure.
Notes: According to greenleafgifts.com this candle is supposed to have the following notes: Mysterious and sweet, Dahlia and White Musk is a velvety floral fragrance filled with bright notes of currant, crisp pear, and a flowery trio of jasmine, rose, and mimosa.
I personally find that it smells the same both cold or hot - that being said, I don't catch any of the notes mentioned above except maybe a hint of the mimosa. It smells like a slightly powdery, floral, white musk scent to me. I wish I could smell more of the fruit rather than the powder because as I've mentioned, I don't love powdery scents. I think this might work better as a perfume honestly because my body chemistry tends to make things pull a bit sweeter but alas.
I find that this candle has a very nice throw and scents up my entire room.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I got this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment