Thursday, January 2, 2020

December 2019 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of December :) 

1. Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil: Yes, a repeat favorite! This oil just makes my face feel like a baby's behind, like butter... so soft, smooth, and texture-less. In addition, it really reduces redness and irritation in my skin which lets me wear less makeup. I love that it hydrates without being heavy! It truly is a miracle product for my skin and I absolutely adore it.

2. ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix in Let's Play: This is a beautiful holiday metallic red shade that gets LOADS of compliments - I'm talking like, every time I wear it someone tells me how much they love it. My only qualm with this lipstick is that it's discontinued as I certainly would love to tell people they can go out and get it.

3. Violet Voss Pro Eyeshadows Holy Grail Palette: I just absolutely love all the looks I created with this palette this month - everything looks very clean, well-blended, and just seamless whilst still having a presence. I'm unsure if what I just wrote makes sense but I feel like my eye makeup just looks very polished when I do it with this palette.

4. Once Upon A Time (the show): Ok so I've decided to use a randomizer to pick a show off my list to watch and it landed on this. I watched a few episodes years ago at a friend's house and meant to pick the show up and I suppose it just never happened. Alas I'm finally watching it and it's a really fun ride thus far - gripping but not yet very emotionally heavy (I'm holding out... I think sooner or later this will hit me in the feels) but if you remotely like the fantasy genre I would recommend checking it out.

Disclaimer: Everything  mentioned here was paid for by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment