Friday, August 2, 2019

July 2019 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of June. :) 

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette - Unlocked:  In a sense I hate to be raving about this palette now because it's discontinued and sold for a whopping $80 which is kind of whack given how small the pans in it are. That said though, I have been using it and loving it - the glow this gives my skin is beautiful, the golden peach blush on the lower left corner is beautiful (I haven't played with the other blush), the lighter bronzer shade blends nicely as a contour despite being warm and shimmery - it just gives my skin nice dimension (I haven't played with the other bronzer), the highlighter gives my skin a gorgeous sheen. I just absolutely adore every color I've played with.

2. Youth to the People Maqui + Acai Prickly Pear Goji Superberry Hydrate and Glow Oil : (not pictured)  Y'all this oil is a mouthful but IT IS SO GOOD. You know how much I love my squalane and this has that in it, plus a bunch of superfood goodies. It's incredibly lightweight, quick-absorbing, and leaves my skin more even in both tone and texture.

3. Colourpop Trixie Lippie Stix:  This is such a fun vibrant fuchsia and although I haven't taken any photos for the blog, I have teal highlights in my hair and I adore the way this looks with my hair and how it just brings life and color to my face.

4. Adventure Time: It's been a while since I've brought up a show and I've gone back to watching Adventure Time - I'm currently nearing the end of the first season and it just feels so nostalgic but I'm also excited to get further along because, in truth, I never made it past the Islands miniseries.

Disclaimer: The Hourglass and Youth to the People products were provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention them on this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment