Saturday, July 22, 2017

The SAEM CR01 - Jack Rose, PK01 - Peach Rum, OR01 - Orange Parrot, and BL01 - Blue Lagoon Eco Soul Glam Eyes Review

Hello folksickles, today I will be reviewing the The SAEM Eco Soul Glam Eyes Eyeshadows in CR01 - Jack Rose, PK01 - Peach Rum, OR01 - Orange Parrot, and BL01 - Blue Lagoon

AvailabilityThese appear to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
NotesTati put up a video of a K-beauty at the drugstore haul and when I saw these and how glittery and beautiful they were I NEEDED THEM. So when me and my bud ended up in Chinatown I asked if we could go to the SAEM store and she was down with it so we went, it was great.
PK-01 - Peach Rum - I'd describe this as a warm pink base with gold and silver-white micro-glitter.
CR-01 - Jack Rose -  is actually fairly similar to Peach Rum, the base is a warm pink, warmer than Peach Rum and contains slightly larger gold and silver-white particles.
OR01 - Orange Parrot - I'd describe this as a coppery base with gold and white-silver glitter.
BL01 - Blue Lagoon - I'd describe this as a cool-toned sky blue with silver micro-shimmer.


Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment