Saturday, July 8, 2017

Stila Smoky Storm Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow

Hey folksickles, today I'll be reviewing the Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow in Smoky Storm.
Availability: It appears that this particular shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Damn right I would.
Notes: There has been quite a bit of hype going around on the Youtube about these and I've been meaning to try them out.
Smoky Storm is described as a light pewter & silver. This is a metallic pewter-taupe base with gold and silver micro-glitter. It's beautiful on its own or sheered out as a top-coat. I really wanted a glitter that would work with more neutral tones to give them a glittery pop now and again with adding color and this really does a wonderful job of it. It's long lasting and doesn't bother my eyes. I really like this and honestly would like to pick up the more duo-chrome/multi-chrome looking ones. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment