Sunday, July 16, 2017

Incendio Beauty Dragon's Bane, Harvest Moon, and Aura Enchanted Pigment Review

Hello folksickles, today I will be reviewing the Incendio Beauty Enchanted Pigments in Dragon's Bane, Harvest Moon, and Aura.

Availability:  Unfortunately Incendio is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
NotesI love the enchanted pigments and I'm slowly building a collection. I love that they are multipurpose and all have a beautiful shimmery finish. 
Dragon's Bane - is described as a pot of gold; to me it's this has a sheer nude base loaded with gold and pink micro-glitter. This is a color that benefits from being applied with a glitter glue or tacky primer as it can read sheer otherwise. 
Harvest Moon - is described as a rich orange copper packed with gold and pink glitter; to me it's pretty close to its description. I would say the pink in here mostly reads as a pearl in the copper pigment rather than a glitter. This would be beautiful as a blush or a highlighter on someone with a deep skin-tone.
Aura - is described as a beautiful pink with gold iridescence; I'd say this is a warm pink with a golden pearl. I mean the glow it has, look at it! Given how I love all things azure and aquatic this is the perfect thing to give contrast. It's also so multipurpose, it looks gorgeous as an eyeshadow, blush, highlight (on a deeper skin-tone), lip shade, or as a pop of color in the center of virtually any other lip shade. I love it. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment