Sunday, July 16, 2017

Eyeliner Review: Incendio Beauty Poseidon Eyeliner Potion

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Incendio Beauty Eyeliner Potion in Poseidon
As a base, on the upper lash-line, and waterline
Availability: Unfortunately Incendio is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Probably.
NotesThis shade is described as a perfect ocean blue. Personally I'd say this is an aquatic royal blue with the slightest hint of shimmer. This is super easy to work with, it glides onto the lid easily and smoothly. In terms of wear I had this on for a bit over 8 hours and it looked pretty freshly applied on the upper lash-line and a bit faded but still on the waterline. Thumbs up.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment