Friday, July 22, 2016

Mascara Review: Sephora Collection The Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Sephora Collection The Mascara
Without mascara
With mascara
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: This only comes in black. 
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a volumizing, lengthening, and defining mascara.
Alright so... for me I feel like this mascara really delivers - it gives me noticeable volume, length, and separation. I like the brush on this because it's small-ish and easy to fit around the lashes and makes it really easy to build the mascara up. I think it's pretty good, it definitely makes a noticeable difference in both length and volume.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being paid, to mention it here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment