Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lipstick Review: Bite Beauty Blanc Matte Creme Lip Crayon

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Blanc
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Not sure
NotesSephora describes this color as a blanc. I'd have to agree with that - it's just a plain matte white that's semi-opaque.  This is a great color to use as an accent, to create an ombre effect or to lighten/brighten another color. I personally love to use it with tangerine shades because it makes them into a lovely rose shade, whether used as an ombre effect in the center of the lips, or all over. The formula of this is wonderful - smooth, creamy, easy to apply. I want to say it lasts for around 4-6 hours. What I absolutely love about it though (although I nearly always pair with a balm so... :/) is that the wear is ultra comfortable, not dry or tight at all. Overall, I like that it doesn't feather too much either. It's got a lovely zingy/citrusy fruit scent/flavor. Fun fact: Bite Beauty is 100% food grade. That means you can technically eat their lipsticks. Now, they're not the cheapest snack you could buy but I suppose if you're feeling a bit indulgent...

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment