Friday, July 22, 2016

Mascara Review: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Mar Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in Noir
Without mascara
With mascara
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: Firstly, as the name implies, this is only available in black. 
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a volumizing mascara that's supposed to thicken and add dimension for "epic" lashes that look "thick and false."
Alright so... for me I feel like this mascara is really nice, it gives me a lot of length, volume, and is separating, which I like. It doesn't make my lashes look false but it's absolutely more on the dramatic side of things and I think it's a pretty nice mascara thus far.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being paid, to mention it here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment