Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MAKE UP FOR EVER 940 Star Powder Review

Today I'll be reviewing MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder in 940
Alright so ever since I was given samples of these I had to have more. Moar! I am so in love with the star powders, they're absolutely gorgeous.
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I wanna say yes.
NotesThis has a pearl finish.
940 - is described as a white with orange highlights. I think calling this orange is just a disservice to the complexity of the shade. The base is an off-white with a duochrome/pearl that can be pink, gold, and/or orange and any combination when the light hits it just right. It's so unique and stunning I had to get my hands on it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment