Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ColourPop Eyeshadow Review: Fantasy

Ok you folks, ColourPop was having a little site-wide sale and I thought it was a good time to pick up some new goodies to play with.

AvailabilityThese has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesThese have the oddest texture, they're squishy, soft and gelatinous but dry to a powdery finish.
Fantasy is described as a electric neon red violet topped with multi-dimensional glitter. I would describe this color as a magenta base LOADED with violet, fuchsia, gold, and silver glitter of varying sizes. It is just so summery and screams party time. I think for the daring among us this would work beautifully as a blush or even a lip color. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment