Tuesday, June 28, 2016

L'oreal Paris Liquid Diamond Infallible Eyeshadow Review

Today I'll be reviewing the L'oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond
AvailabilityDue to this being a drugstore item its price and availability will vary, you receive 3.5 g (0.12 oz) of product per pan and it averages around $7-8, at least from what I'm seeing on Google.
Would I buy this? Possibly.
Notes: These have been catching my eye at the drugstore for years now and I could never decide on a shade but I was getting stuff and kind of forced myself to pick one up to try, this looked really unique so I figured, ok, this one. I would describe the color of this as a taupe-y lavender tone with LOADS of golden sparkle to it. It is so beautiful. I'm not sure why but I've been super into metallic neutrals lately and this doesn't disappoint.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment