Monday, June 6, 2016

L'oreal Paris Pain Au Chocolate Colour Riche Eyeshadow Review

Today I'll be reviewing the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Pain Au Chocolate.
I apologize for the not-so-pretty appearance of my eyeshadow, it broke and I re-pressed it. Clearly I didn't do the most aesthetically pleasing job of it.
Availability: Due to this being a drugstore item its price and availability will vary, you receive 3.5 g (0.12 oz) of product per pan and it averages around $5-7, at least from what I'm seeing on Google.
Would I buy this? Possibly.
NotesAlright let's laugh for a hot second, according to ulta.com these are the "first shadow with infused gel technology" um... untrue. The MAKE UP FOR EVER re-launch of their entire shadow collection is completely gel based and that happened last year. That said, these keep catching my eye at the drugstore so I figured I'd pick up at least one to play with. I would describe the color of this as a slightly pinkish metallic taupe with an intense white pearl. Its texture is incredibly smooth and silky; it blends absolutely beautifully and has a gorgeous metallic sparkle to it. I think it's actually really beautiful and I'm pretty impressed with its quality and wear, not gonna lie. I would definitely be game to try out more of these.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment