Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics: Marauders, Mugwups, and Muggles Collection

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is the Harry Potter collection. For me personally, one of the most exciting.
Availability: Shiro no longer exists. 
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.
You're Just As Sane as I Am- The Luna color, this is described as a palest of pale golds with a dreamy blue Ravenclaw shift and dreamy periwinkle sparkles. To say this is a gold would be lying to you, the base is translucent, almost icy and has a cool periwinkle shift with tiny golden sparkles.
If You've Got Enough Nerve - the Ginny color, this is described as an intense smoldering metallic copper-orange with slightly brighter coppery glitter. I LOVE this color. A warm toned orange-red with copper glitter. Gorgeousness. 
Dark And Light Inside Us is described as a deep wine purple base with a golden-bronzey-brown shift. On me this is a deep plum brown with tiny gold and green sparkles through it - it's less of a shift and more sparkles dispersed through a matte base.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment