Monday, January 25, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics: The Angsty Evergreen Tree-o Collection

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them!
AvailabilityShiro no longer exists. 
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.
Grow Home Douglas, You're Trunk - is described as a deep green tinted mustardy gold, mostly matte with just a whisper of metallic bronze shimmer . I'd describe this as a matte olive tone with bronze micro-shimmer. It's super pretty and I like it a lot. 


Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment