Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Eyeliner Review: OCC Pool Boy Cosmetic Colour Pencil

Hi folks. Today's review is for: OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Pool Boy
As a base and on the upper lash-line and waterline
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?:Not sure.
Notes: In terms of color this is described as an aquatic blue, I'd have to agree with that; it's borderline turquoise but not quite green enough to be there. It glides on fairly smoothly over the lids and the waterline. Wear-wise... I'd give it about 4 hours, it isn't waterproof and seems to just fade away into nothingness as the day wears on. It does wear on the lash-line all day long and is a good alternative for those looking for a pencil that's not smudgy but is also not waterproof.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :)

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment