Thursday, November 2, 2023

October 2023 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Green Pharmacy Green Tea and Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner: I decided to pick this up because I've been really enjoying using the Green Pharmacy Rose Water and Almond Oil Facial Toner and figured I'd try another toner in the line. I was worried that this would smell excessively of tea tree oil and the scent of that makes me nauseous lately but luckily this has a tea scent that I really enjoy.

2. Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++: This is my third time buying this sunscreen and I just love it, the texture is fantastic and I've found that this works great as a primer, foundation goes over it smoothly and stays put all day long.

3. e.l.f. mini haul: I purchased both these products because I was either low or entirely out of the corresponding categories that the products fall into. I have heard good things about both of these so I decided to give them a try:
e.l.f. Halo Glow Liquid Filter in Fair
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer (Matte Finish) in Fair Beige - to note, I wanted to get the hydrating formula but it seems the color range is a bit different because the Fair Rose was too light and the Fair Beige was too dark.

4. DUO Quick-Set Striplash Adhesive in Clear: I feel like this was a bit of an emergency purchase because I had a black brush-on glue and was trying to make it work and it just made a giant mess which continued to frustrate me. I went out and purchased a glue I knew I had success with in the past!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment