Sunday, September 10, 2017

The SAEM BE01 - Gold Fizz Eco Soul Glam Eyes Review

Hello folksickles, today I will be reviewing the The SAEM Eco Soul Glam Eyes Eyeshadow in BE01- Gold Fizz

AvailabilityIt appears that these have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Possibly
NotesTati put up a video of a K-beauty at the drugstore haul and when I saw these and how glittery and beautiful they were I NEEDED THEM. I got the last of these at yesstyle.com when I was putting in another order because free shipping, why not? Lol.
BE-01 Gold Fizz - I'd describe this as a warm, amber-y gold tone with gold and silver micro-glitter along with an amber pearl. This is so pretty and totally up my alley as I prefer golds that are more amber versus more yellow-toned. I'm so excited to put this to use.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment