Wednesday, August 9, 2017

ColourPop Eyeshadow Review: Party Favors and Cakewalk

Ok you folks, ColourPop was having some sort of sale on these pressed shadows for $4 instead of $5 and since I was ordering stuff anyhow, I figured I'd give these a try.
AvailabilityThese have both been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I think so.
NotesSo far so good, these perform like a nice powder shadow - they're pigmented and are easy to blend.
Party Favors is described as a vibrant duochrome peach with a gold flip. I'd say it's pretty close to its description, the base is a very warm, orange peach with an intense golden pearl running through it. 
Cakewalk is described as a duochrome lavender with a turquoise flip. Although it's a pain in the butt to photograph this color is mermaid magic and is very true to its description. I love it so much; it's so unique. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment