Thursday, September 14, 2017

Lipstick Review: peripera Luxury Bag with Pink Touch Pang

So my wife and I had a tea date set up and she just sprung these on me like "hey wifey I got you gifts" and I'm like :') omg what even... how nice... how special.
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Hell yeah.
Luxury Bag with Pink is described as a sexy fuchsia pink.  I agree with the fuchsia part, although I think this kind of color is more fun, bubbly, and girly versus "sexy" - that's where reds and vampy colors come in... maybe nudes. Alas... this is designed with a thinner tip so you can use it all over the lips as I did or do the trendy Korean popsicle ombre with the color in the center of the mouth and fading out to your natural lip tone as you go out... not my personal favorite but to each their own. Or you can ombre several shades of these together.  This glides on really smoothly with a satin finish. It is unscented.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy wifey got this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment