Saturday, February 6, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics: The Seven Kingdoms Collection

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This collection is inspired by Game of Thrones. 
AvailabilityShiro is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.
Maiden Queen - is described as an emerald with bright aqua shimmer and golden-rose sparks . This color is pretty close to its description - I'd say this is more turquoise than it is emerald though and the sparks are both rose and gold, not a rose-gold but overall this color is right up my alley. 
Gift of Mercy is described as a blackened plate-steel grey shot through with hints of orange fire. This color looks meh in the packet but omg it's so pretty!!! This has a mega dark base, very charcoal... almost black with a multicolored shift featuring gold, reddish pink, even a bit of aqua. When you look at it up close it could be dragon-skin colored... at least I'd imagine a dragon's skin looking like this. Quite magical.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment