Saturday, February 20, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics: The Legends Collection

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is the Zelda collection. For me personally, one of the most exciting.
AvailabilityShiro is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive. 
Hero of Ages - the Link color, is described as a dark, near-matte blue toned forest green. This is a cool-toned grassy/forest green, I wouldn't go so far as to call it blue. It has a really pretty green shimmer running through it.
Zora Sapphire is described as a deep teal with strong green shimmer. Pictures do no justice to the Safyre (see what I did there?) mermaid magic of this color! Gorgeous teal with a teal-green shimmer running through it. LOVE it.
A Terrible Fate is described as a deep blackened indigo with a satin finish. This is a black base with an indigo shift.
Majora's Mask is described as a vivid blurple with orange shimmer and tons of red, green, and yellow sparks. Blurple indeed, it's almost pastel but isn't white enough to be there. The base color is matte but has green and copper shimmer. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment