Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eyeshadow Review: Urban Decay Peace Eyeshadow

Today I bring you a review for the lovely Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Peace.
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this? Possibly.
Notes: In terms of color this is described as a bright turquoise shimmer. I'd have to agree with that. It has a gorgeous smooth texture and is just an absolutely gorgeous color. The funny thing is that I'd been considering getting this for years now and was a bit hesitant to drop the money on a single shade just because I obviously have so many dupes for this. I'm so glad that this somehow found its way to me. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was kindly provided for testing purposes and... I'm glad that this was the shade I got because I saw people get vanilla and brown shades and feared for my fate a little. But am very happy. That said, I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on this here blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment