Friday, May 4, 2012

OCC Jubilee Loose Color Concentrate Review

Hi folks :3 Today's review will be about another exciting little thing I got to play with and buy :)

Availability: Unfortunately, this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Absolutely!
Notes: From hearing good things and my experience with the Lip Tars and their airbrush makeup (which I LOVE!!!!), I KNOW OCC is good stuff and while nearly all of their loose color concentrates are beautiful, Jubilee is what called my name. I really wanted to pick up at least one to play with and am so glad I got this :) Before I show you my swatches I'd like to mention that ALL the loose colour concentrates are 100% vegan, carmine and cruelty-free. They are safe for use all over the face and body, and can be combined with airbrush medium if you'd like to apply them with an airbrush. :)
   The site describes Jubilee as a baby blue shimmer and to me, that's an understatement of what this shade really is. Jubilee is a beautiful baby turquoise with what I'll refer to as teal star-bursts - they're really shimmer/micro-glitter which give this shade a duo-chrome quality that shows up over a dark base and changes with light. This is a gorgeous shade for anyone that loves anything in the blue or teal range and I highly recommend it. This has a very smooth texture and blends easily. Alrighty then, drool over the gorgeousness.


 It's like magical ocean-snow :3
The order from left to right is: black base, dry, white base, damp.  I used lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is swatched wet.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions :)

Disclaimer: Bought this myself :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment