Monday, June 29, 2020

Lipstick Review: Sugarpill Slumber Party Bundle

Sugarpill Slumber Party Bundle
Availability: This retails at $43 and is exclusive to sugarpill.com (it appears to be sold out at the moment). Each shade is available individually for $18 each and each shade contains 5.4 ml / .18 oz.. Pillow Fight appears to be the only shade currently in stock.
Would I buy this? I would get just Doll Up.
Notes: I have to come in and say that Sugarpill's liquid lip formulation is one of my favorite on the market, they're very comfortable and don't feel drying (although, because they dry matte, they can emphasize texture) and many of them have a lovely sparkle that intensifies as you wear them. They all have a yummy creamsicle scent. 






Pillow Fight is described as a dusty mauve with purple, silver, and gold sparkles, I'd say this is a greige-mauve with gold and purple sparkles.



Doll Up is described as a sweet rose with baby blue and gold, I'd say this is a muted coral with violet and gold sparkles. Now I personally love when corals are paired with purple sparkles so I absolutely ADORE this shade!  


Truth or Dare is described as a blackened burgundy with purple and gold sparkles, I'd say that this is a rich blackened raspberry jam shade with gold, silver, and purple sparkles. It's a bit more brown than I personally like but that's neither here nor there.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment