Monday, August 10, 2015

Eyeshadow Review: Buxom Room Service Eyeshadow Bar Single

Hey folksickles, so today I'll be reviewing the Buxom Eyeshadow Bar Single in Room Service
AvailabilityThese are currently available at buxom.com and ulta.com where they retail at $12 for 1.4g (.05 oz) or $40 for a palette of 6.
Empty palettes retail at $13 for a 6-pan (at which point I suggest just getting 6 shadows because then the palette is free) or $2 for a single-pan.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
NotesOnce upon a time I had an amazing manager who wouldn't stop until I bought at least one of these eyeshadows. I won't mention any names. Now, yes, buying 6 is cheaper... if you want all 6... I couldn't make up my mind but as a mermaid I obviously needed a mint-green eyeshadow like... obvi, let's not kid ourselves here.
Anywho, this color is described as an iridescent mint - I'd describe the color of this as a semi-translucent seafoam mint green with a green iridescence, it just glows and I think it would be a gorgeous inner corner highlight over a white base. It also makes a pretty face highlight. It's quite pretty but I wish it was more opaque. The texture on this is really smooth and buttery.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerBought this with my own $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment