Sunday, July 19, 2015

ColourPop Lippie Stix Review: Topanga, Toucan, and Ellarie

Ok you folks, ColourPop is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them!

AvailabilityThese retail at $7 for 2.1g (0.07 oz) and are currently exclusive to colourpop.com.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesThe texture on each Lippie Stix varies and I'll discuss that as I touch upon each particular one. I haven't done a multi-lipstick blog in a while so this'll be fun but also... I remembered why I try not to - swatching that many colors on my lips makes my lips hurt. :I Other than that, all of them have a slight vanilla scent.




Topanga is described as a mid-tone dusty coral with a satin finish. On me it's this beautiful warm pink. This goes on really nicely and I like it - it's a good goes-with-everything color.
Toucan is described as a bright pinky red coral with a matte finish. On me it's a bright pink-red that looks more strawberry than it does coral  - I LOVE the color.
Ellarie is described as a deep sultry cranberry in a matte finish. This is a GORGEOUS color that's true to its description and has a finish that, while matte, goes on really smoothly. I was expecting it to be much darker and was like "what possessed me to get this? Did I get it for someone else?" but when I swatched it... LOVE! 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment