Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Sleek Makeup i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette

 

Hello folks. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eye shadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eye shadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eye shadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eye shadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

IMG20260818161410
These are the looks I created this month:
IMG20260820162633
IMG20260820162636
IMG20260821142757
IMG20260821142758
 IMG20260822175346
 IMG20260822175349
IMG20260824150702 
 IMG20260824150703
 IMG20260825145104
 IMG20260825145106
 IMG20260826144235
 IMG20260826144238
 IMG20260827164719
 IMG20260827164722
 IMG20260828162006
 IMG20260828162010
IMG20260829150944 
 IMG20260829151005
 IMG20260831154739
 IMG20260831154742 01
 IMG20260901151319
 IMG20260901151322
So as you can see I created all sorts of softly colorful and slightly smoky looks with these shadows. Generally speaking, the quality of this palette is fantastic - the shades have great color payoff and blend together easily. That said, I will be passing this palette along. The reason for this is that I feel that I have dupes for nearly all of the shades here in other palettes that I'm more likely to reach for. I haven't reached for this palette before when I wanted to wear shades like the ones in it, and likely won't start now. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment