Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October 2020 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Given that I went nuts in September, I was very tame this month and didn't get too much. Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.

1. m-61 PowerSpot Clear x2: You know I really love this as a spot treatment so I stocked up. 

2.  Pop-arrazi nail polish mini Haul: These are a CVS exclusive and I've found them to work pretty well on me and they're inexpensive so I decided to pick up a few colors for funsies since I kind of either discarded or gave away a large chunk of my nail polish collection. I purchased a mint and a turquoise:

3. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover: Given that I ran out of my other cuticle remover and needed something to replace it, I picked this up. 

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment