Monday, November 16, 2020

Milani Gilded Rouge Palette Review

Behold the Milani Gilded Rouge Palette

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I see mixed reviews on this palette and even my wife, who gave it to me, said that she wasn't a fan of the textures here but I personally found the shadows to be very buttery and pigmented. 
Without further ado, swatchfest!
Ethereal is a beige with a pink pearl and pink micro-glitter specks. 
Hush Hush is a satiny pinky beige.

Peach Fuzz is a satiny peachy orange.
On Taupe is a metallic brown with a silvery pearl and silver micro-glitter specks.

Slow Burn is a metallic red with a red pearl. 

Rose Soiree is a matte rosy red. 

Carat is a metallic yellow gold.

Wait, What? is a satin black base with a violet blue-purple micro-glitter pearl. 

Sangria is a satin rosy red.

Old Fashioned is a dark reddish copper. 
Overbaked is a satin dark terracotta.
Avec Moi is a reddish brown base with an intense violet purple duo-chrome pearl.
By The Glass is a matte reddish plum.

Femme is a dark red and pink glitter. 
Wifey is  a copper and violet glitter.
Bewitched is a satin black base with a satin navy pearl.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerMy wife gave me this for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment