Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Review: The Rabbit

Ok you folks, there is so much buzz about these that I wanted to pick them up and play with them.
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes.
The  Rabbit is described as a bright fuchsia with a subtle blue sheen. On me this color is just as described. I love the texture of these - they dry really smooth, feel weightless and will dry to a matte finish without that super matte feel, so if your lips tend to dry out from mattes or you don't like that dry feeling, this will give you that look without that feel. I kind of like that this isn't super matte on account of I think a more moisturizing texture suits this kind of shade better, if that makes any sense. They wear comfortably and don't feel dry, although they will emphasize lip texture; they don't bleed or move; and they stay on through eating for the most part. You'll only have to re-apply in the center of the lips and you can layer this without worrying about it peeling off the under layers or creating more texture. That said these go on opaque and don't need much layering, if at all. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment