Monday, August 15, 2016

Blush Review: NYX Soft Flush Ombre Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on NYX Ombre Blush in Soft Flush
From left to right: (attempt at) ombre effect, the top shimmery shade, the bottom matte shade, blended together
AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes.
NotesNYX describes this color as being a pink champagne that fades into a bright coral. I'd say it's a rose (pinky-white) champagne shade that fades off into a coral/strawberry pink situation. I think the color is absolutely lovely. Moving on, the texture of this is nice, it's pretty smooth and blends well. I like how they give you a really generously sized pan as well. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment