Wednesday, July 9, 2025

Nail Polish Review: CMAYCC 53 Health and Safety UV/Gel Gel Polish

  Nail polish: CMAYCC Health and Safety UV/Gel Gel Polish in 53

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Beetles Gel Polish Top Coat Top Gel on:
Availability: It appears as though this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Probably not.

Notes: I'd describe the color as being a creamy, pastel buttery yellow. Personally, I'll be holding onto it for now, but I wish it were brighter and more opaque. You can see that even with three coats on, there's a bit of visible nail line. It's not super obvious because this is a pastel polish, but I'm not loving that about it. This cures a bit tacky until cured with the topcoat on.  On the nails, this wore for a week and a half prior to noticeable peeling occurring. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I received this polish as a birthday gift. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment