Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lip Product Review: MAKE UP FOR EVER M0 Lab Shine Metal Collection

Lip GlossMAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Metal Collection in M0
AvailabilityUnfortunately this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes:   I would describe this as a buildable semi-sheer/semi-opaque black gloss with silver micro-glitter. It's pretty on its own or when worn over pretty much any other color. I love this so much in fact that I bought a backup. I used to wear this when I was at a bad mood at Sephora but got so many compliments on it that I just bought it and then went on to buy a second one when I heard they were discontinuing these. The funny thing is when I told people I was buying it they'd be like "oh no, a black gloss that's weird, don't do it" but they'd see me in it and be like "never mind, do it! Do it!"

  In terms of texture, this gloss is very smooth going on and wears well for about 3-4 hours before needing a retouch. Honestly this was my favorite gloss formula and I'm bummed that it's gone. This has a really pleasant fruity scent to it.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment