Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Limoncello Scented Candle

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Limoncello
Here are the fragrance notes:
Availability: 14.5 oz/429mL - $24.50, burn for: 30-45 hours
Would I buy this again?: Hell yes!
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle: I love lemon scented things when they're properly lemon-scented and not you know... artificial cleaning product scented. 
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like a lemon tart. You get the lemon with a yummy sugariness and it seems just the slightest scent of like bread or a crust or something cookie-like more than fizzy drink-like. *shrug*
As the wax warms and burns, the scent becomes stronger - I swear it smells like you're in a wonderful lemon-scented bakery. It's so uplifting and happy. I am in utter love with it! The perfect balance of sweet and sour. 
The candle melts absolutely gorgeously and scents up my whole 14 x 11 ft room (lightly). 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment