Saturday, September 19, 2020

Quo Chasing Waterfalls Eyeshadow Quad Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fun, blue look that feels super summery and mermaid-y!


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for the white with golden duochrome pearl from the Quo Highlight & Glow Palette using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAKE UP FOR EVER I-30 AQUA MATIC and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.
For the crease I applied the periwinkle along with the petrol blue with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.
For the lid I applied the grey with green pearl wet using the innisfree nourishing mist with canola honey and  my  Crown Pro C510 brushI also applied the navy to the outer corner using the same brush to create dimension and depth.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black. For the waterline I applied Colourpop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied the petrol blue and blended it out with the periwinkle using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry eyelashes in Zoey along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. The Quo products were a birthday gift from my bestie. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment