Friday, June 12, 2020

Incendio Beauty Divination and Butter Mellow Enchanted Pigments Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fresh, summery look - in all fairness I'm blogging so far ahead that it's April 7th when I did this look, but it's SO SUMMERY that it fits perfectly for when this blog post is going up. :P


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for bh Cosmetics Swag with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Divination using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.  


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied NYX Professional Makeup Faux Whites Eye Brightener in Mint Cream and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied the bh Cosmetics Electric along with the Balm Mini Nude Eyeshadow Nude Dude in Flirty with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Butter Mellow wet using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea and  my  Crown Pro C510 brush
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied bh Cosmetics Trixie and bh Cosmetics Spirit over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectivelySorry, no photo of this step.
For eyeliner, I went with the NYX Professional Makeup Faux Whites Eye Brightener in Mint Cream with a wing this time and Physician's Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra Fine Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black (just to add definition on the lash-line). For the waterline I applied NYX Professional Makeup Faux Whites Eye Brightener in Mint Cream again. :P


For the lower lash line, I applied Divination using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry eyelashes in Simone along with the Lash Star Visionary Lash Adhesive in Clear (not pictured, I was gonna use the Ooh La Lash lashes again but they weren't working and then fell down my sink so... :/).

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster palette (I paid for the lipstick) were provided for testing purposes. The bh Cosmetics palette was a gift from my wife. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment